Employee & Management Self Service
A user friendly online access facility that enables employees and managers to view and manage their own or their subordinates information, apply for leave and loans, approve leave, loans and any other request, and to perform many other day to day administrative activities from their laptop's, desktop's or mobile devices.
Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service is fully integrated to the PSIberWORKS product suite. Functionality accessible to the employee is controlled via permissions. Employee Self Service enables the employee to view and maintain their own personal information, submit loan, leave and claim requests, print reports, track personal expenses and much more. Changes and applications are sent and responded to via email, sms or smart phone.
Manager Self Service
With PSIberMSS the manager is given self service access to the employees reporting to him/her. The content of functionality and accessibility is managed in the same manner as that of PSIberESS, namely permissions. Managers can view and update their employees’ information, authorize and reject employee applications, authorize/reject claims, structure employee packages, complete employee appraisals and much more.
- Approve or reject leave and / or loan applications
- Authorize or reject expense claims
- View individual employees payslips or print current and historical payslips
- Define package structuring rules for employees under their control
- Approve and import structured packages directly into PSIberPAY
- View and print HR management reports and employee specific reports
- View employee leave calendars.
Personal InformationMaintain all personal information including personal, banking, marital, vehicles etc.
- View & print current / previous payslips
- View & print current / previous tax certificates
- View rate of pay history
- Apply for various types of leave
- Print leave forms View
- Print all leave information
Emailing Attachments/Policies/ Procedures
- Managers notified of changes by employees e.g. banking details
- Managers authorisation / rejection of leave & loans
- Employee leave / loan requests
- Expense claims i.e. requests
Loan & Savings
- Request loan applications
- Email notifications
- Manager’s Authorisation & Reject loans
- View & print loan and savings information
- View appraisal information
- View & print job description details
- View KPA’s & KPI’s
- Log expenses
- Submit claims
- Structure package and request change
- Managers accept / reject structure
- Log private and business travel for tax returns
- Automated update by travel claims
The Dashboard Section provides an intuitive overview of all requests & notifications pertaining to the employee, as well requests that need to be authorised by MSS users. MSS users can also view HR analytics such as composition of their direct reports, sick leave abuse, and reporting structure.
- Enforce company policy
- Define password complexity
- Automatic password reset resulting in reduced admin load for resetting of forgotten passwords
- Temp password emailed to user to unlock / reset access to the system
Permission Driven Access Control
All features in ESS are permission driven. System administrators assign permissions according to the company policies that are given by management, and the permissions tool will ensure that employees and managers are only able to view appropriate information.